Asset Training employs trainers that are suitably qualified in training and assessment and hold the qualifications of the courses that they are to train. Trainers also require a minimum of two to three years’ experience in any of the fields they are to train.
Steps to ensure trainer competency
1. Asset Training trainers must hold a minimum of the Certificate IV –Training and Assessment TAE40110 with TAELLN411 & TAEASS502 or TAE40116
2. Asset Training trainers must hold the qualifications of any course they are to train.
3. It is expected that an Asset Trainer will have no less than two to three years industry experience in any of the training course work areas they are to train.
4. Asset Training provides regular personal development training for its trainers. This will include refresher training in the qualifications they train to maintain trainer currency as well as attending additional training, user group conferences or webinars to gain further training techniques and industry updates to maintain their training currency.
5. All trainers undergo training reviews by the Trainer Manager or the Senior Trainer at various stages of their training career with Asset Training. Where possible these reviews will be undertaken internally prior customer engagement however this is not always possible so review and instruction can happen whilst live training.
It shall be the responsibility of the ChiefExecutive Officer and the Training Centre Manager to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met. The CEO is to ensure this policy continues to comply with relevant state or federal legislation and shall review this policy on a regular basis.