Please fill in sections clearly and carefully
Information requested on this form is for national database and tracking purposes and assists in ongoing qualification issuance as required. All data is confidential and is not forwarded to any other party with the sole exception of the national statistical database.
Please note: As from the 1st of January 2015, all persons in Australia enrolling in a VET course require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number for the Australia Government Department of Industry. Without this number Asset Training is unable to provide you with a VET qualification or a VET statement of attainment. If you do not have a USI number use the following government link to create your own USI number https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
IMPORTANT: ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority), the governing body of Australian RTOs, has strongly advised RTOs of their requirement to take receipt of a students USI number at the time of enrolment. Asset Training apologises for any inconvenience but we will not be able to provide training to students who have not provided their USI number prior to training.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Asset Training is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed Asset Training for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Asset Training may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au).
* denotes a mandatory field, please make certain your mandatory information is correct before pressing the submit button. Thank you.
If you are having difficulty completing this form, please contact us on 1300 410 410