Please fill in sections clearly and carefully
Information requested on this form is for national database and tracking purposes and assists in ongoing qualification issuance as required. All data is confidential and is not forwarded to any other party with the sole exception of the national statistical database.
Please note: As from the 1st of January 2015, all persons in Australia enrolling in a VET course require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number for the Australia Government Department of Industry. Without this number Asset Training is unable to provide you with a VET qualification or a VET statement of attainment. If you do not have a USI number use the following government link to create your own USI number https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
IMPORTANT: ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority), the governing body of Australian RTOs, has strongly advised RTOs of their requirement to take receipt of a students USI number at the time of enrolment. Asset Training apologises for any inconvenience but we will not be able to provide training to students who have not provided their USI number prior to training.
VET Data Use Statement
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012 and National VET Data Policy(which includes the National VETProvider Collection Data Requirements Policy at Part B), RegisteredTraining Organisations are required to collect and submit data compliant with AVETMISS for the National VET Provider Collection for all Nationally RecognisedTraining. This data is held by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER), and may be used and disclosed for purposes that include:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information.
NCVER is authorised by the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVETR Act) to disclose to the following bodies, personal information collected in accordance with the Data Provision Requirements or any equivalent requirements in anon-referring State (Victoria or Western Australia), for the purposes of that body:
• a VET regulator (the Australian Skills Quality Authority, the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority or the Training Accreditation Council Western Australia)
• the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment
• another Commonwealth authority
• a state or territory authority (other than a registered training organisation) that deals with or has responsibility formatters relating to VET.
NCVER may also disclose personal information to persons engaged by NCVER to conduct research on NCVER’s behalf.
RTO Declaration and Understanding
I declare that the information provided in this data submission is accurate and complete. I understand that information provided in this data submission about client training and outcomes may appear on authenticated VET transcripts. I understand that:
• information provided in this data submission will only be used, accessed, published and disseminated according to the National VET Data Policy
• if that information also includes personal information, the Privacy Act 1988, the Australian Privacy Principles and the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 regulate the collection, use or disclosure of personal information.
I understand that:
• information provided in this data submission maybe used for the purposes outlined above, and
• identified RTO level information that supports consumer information (on My Skills for example), transparency and understanding of the national VET market may be published in reports, tables and a range of other data products, including data cubes and websites.
Payment Policy and Fee Structure
As part of ASQA's fee protection and Asset Training's payment policy we refer to our payment policy which can be viewed with all of our policies under the information menu above or by clicking on the following link... Payment, Refund and Reissue.
* denotes a mandatory field, please make certain your mandatory information is correct before pressing the submit button. Thank you.
If you are having difficulty completing this form, please contact us on 1300 410 410